Sunday, January 23, 2005

More of Gwen's Party

I had a bad post yesterday. Well, not bad really. I just didn't communicate all that I wanted to.

So here is the addendum to Gwen's party . . .




And I thought that being chased by a bunch of girls at teh pool was cool . . maybe not so much . .


I am very aware that the picture is not me at my best. However, I am married, and if this is my best, she still loves me and I'm doing OK.

I had as many as eight on my arms and back at one time. They had their heads extended to keep out of the water and tehy got right in my face yelling all sorts of crazy stuff. It really freaked me out.

I honestly thought of my friend Michael Bell.
Kids freak him out in general and it would have been wicked funny to watch him "interact". I know I'm evil, but that's the kind of things I think of.

No comments: