Sunday, August 21, 2005

It's my birthday!

Thirty-three years ago today, Deborah Klenke had a baby boy, yours truly. And the people rejoiced.

We didn't have much time to celebrate because we took Sarah to Denton, TX (just north of Dallas) to start her sophomore year at University of North Texas.


Move in went well. The dorms are nice. The menu had lots of vegetarian options and there were lots of activities for the next week or so.

After talking to a bunch of students, parents, and other people helping other people move in, this may be a great fit for Sarah. I hope so, I want her to happy and successful.

Susan says that we may celebrate my birthday in a few weeks. I am kinda ok with it but it sure would be nice to have some crazy birthday surprise today. Last year my father had his wedding on my birthday and today we moved in Sarah. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

In any case, today was a good day.

No comments: