Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Maestro, a little music please?

More than ten years ago, I got a harmonica. It was the same time I started juggling I think. And I think my first harp was in a Klutz kit. I don't know where I lost that first one. The second got stolen. I've been blowing on my current one for more than six years now. It was a gift from Susan.

It passes time in traffic these days. Gwen and Miriam blow on it once in a while.

Today I was listening to Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends [video] for the and thought to myself how good a harp would fit in between the notes. And let me tell you, IT WAILED!

So after the song I blew this and that. Mostly sad-ish stuff as I thought about the destruction in the south and how those folks know the blues.

So why not make a recording? Enter audioblog.

For the record, I know I stink. And I know the audio quality of the media stinks. But it was fun. That counts for something.

this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: